Sunday, November 18, 2012

OWH Sketch 147

Here is the sketch for this week.


This week was harder for me than last week- I struggled with using patterned paper- and then decided that solid cardstock would work better for the small pieces of paper at the top of the sketch. I made this card while watching the Patriots score touchdown after touchdown!   Stamped image-My Favorite Things, stamped with memento tuxedo black and colored with copics. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.



Here is the card I tried with the pattern paper- I think there is just too much going on....no place to rest your eye. I like all of the papers- (jillibean soup) but not all in one card! The sentiment and tiny heart stamp - both from Stampin Up.


I also worked on party decorations for a family friend's 3rd birthday party next Saturday-using the Mini Monsters Cricut cartridge...I will post some pictures later this week! 

Take care,
Diane

7 comments:

  1. Your cards are absolutely adorable. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards! I really like those MFT girls - your coloring and the paper piecing on the second one looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diane, welcome to the blogosphere! Your cards are beautiful; great to meet another MFT and paper piecing fan! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, Diane! Beautiful job on the coloring, those images are so adorable. Thanks for joining us in this week's Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are precious and I am so jealous of your coloring ability. I like the sketch, but I found it difficult to get the smaller rectangles perfectly shaped and matching in size. You did an excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like both of these card and I don't find your second card too busy. Embossing always does win out in my mind. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of your cards are adorable Diane! Your coloring is fantastic. I really love the first one... she looks like she's walking in a flower garden. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10