Monday, December 10, 2012

I am liking this card...

I like this card so much better than yesterday's bee card! The paper is from Simon Says Stamp monthly card kit, the stamp is by Inkadinkadoo (Tin Can Mail), the card base is DCWV and has a slight shimmer. The ribbon, sentiment stamp and tiny pearls are from my stash- in other words- I do not know who makes them-lol. And of course- memento tuxedo black ink on x-press it blending card with copics.  I went over the whole image with Brilliance pearlescent beige dew drop ink by Tsukineko....it helped tone down the white paper while adding a bit of shimmer.

Anyone ready for some football? The Patriots are playing on Monday night- love the game but dislike that I have to work in the am-so I may not make the whole game, boo-hoo!
Take care,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10