Saturday, January 12, 2013

It goes without saying,,.

Happy Saturday morning! I finally kicked my cold and felt like crafting! I fell asleep on the couch and woke early this am and could not fall back asleep- so a nice, quiet activity is to stamp and color!

This week's OWH midweek throwdown is to create a card without a sentiment-which can make it a card that can be used for pretty much any occassion for our military to send home. I decided to again combine a few challenges for this card.

I need to re-read the OWH tutorial on how to take better pictures- even though I use 2 OTT lights, my images have been looking darker lately!

I love this PB stamp- I have a lot of Penny Black stamps and I plan to use them more! Another goal for 2013! I am entering this card into another new to me site- see the link below. Shopping Our Stash is helping me to look at my old stash- even if I combine it with new things- like the paperpad! I have had the PB stamp for a while and am glad that I looked through my supplies and found a lot of PB stamps that have not seen ink lately!




Supplies:
Penny Black stamp
Authentique papers Seasons: winter
copics and airbrush
Crafters Companion white paper and memento tuxedo black ink
punch- EK Success
buttons- very old from my stash- maker unknown
spellbinders dies
Sakura clear glaze pen on flowers

I am posting my card for the following challenges:



Have a great weekend- cannot wait for the football games! Go Pats!

Take care and craft on,
Diane






6 comments:

  1. Your image it's coloured so prettily Diane and a very nice design as well.

    It's lovely to see you at Penny Black and More challenge this month, thanks so much to joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image...love the color and papers...SNJ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout with some great colouring and shading on your image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for joining in the button challenge at Shopping our Stash this week! What a cute image and I love the way you coloured it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card the hedgies are so cute.
    Thank you for joining the 'Love is in the Air' challenge over at Penny Black and More @ allsorts and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10