Saturday, January 19, 2013

Suits me to a T, or 2 or 3!

This week the challenge at Shopping Our Stash shoppingourstash.blogspot.com is to use 2 things that begin with the letter T. This got me thinking about the stamps I have that begin with T, colors, techniques.... hmmm will I be able to do this?

I found this stamp of a truck- I do not know how long I have had it- maybe about a year- but it has never seen ink and I think it is from Impression Obsession. {Wow- I actually found the paper that came with the stamp- it is from darkroomdoor.com, made in Australia!  I like to give the right credit-- I am so sorry about the mistake! It is a great red rubber stamp! And I actually now remember that I purchased it at my lss Absolutely Everything during one of their great sales in December 2011! }  

Next, I needed to come up with another T, so I used a ticket die, some twine and a sentiment thanks and then I tilted my image! Once my brain got in gear, I was seeing Ts all around me! It was fun to do this type of challenge- it made me really look through my stash and at my supplies in a different way.

I like this simple, non-fussy card. I struggle with masculine cards, so I may make a few more of this card with different sentiments!


supplies:
copic markers
PTI die and ticket border stamp
SU sentiment stamp
twine- from a Simon Says Stamp Kit
papers Basic Grey Oliver 6x6 pad

Take care and craft on!
Diane

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this stamp!! Nice big stamps like that make masculine cards SO much easier! Thanks so much for shopping your T-themed stash with us this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a LOT of exclamation points, but I really did like it :) I felt enthusiastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jessi- I like your enthusiasm! And just so you know- I updated my post with the correct maker of the stamp!

      Delete
  3. what a lovely masculine card! (b/c YES, i totally agree that "guy cards" are just infinitely harder than girl ones, lol!) :) thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (starts with "T") STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that truck image. What a cute card all from Ts! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10