Thursday, October 31, 2013

Stars, Stars, Stars

Greetings! The Midweek Throwdown at OWH is to create a card with stars. I took a star cluster stamp (I am pretty sure it is from a Simon Says Stamp monthly kit) and created my background paper. Some rick rack ribbon from my stash, the sentiment on a few circles and that was it! I wanted to try using stars in a non-patriotic color scheme. 

And how about the Red Sox? I am thrilled for the team and the fans. Boston Strong... in so many ways!
Have a wonderful Halloween!
Thanks for stopping by and craft on!
Diane

5 comments:

  1. You succeeded nicely in making a card with stars and not having it be patriotic. Stamping the background paper worked out great for you. It looks like printed paper. I've tried that and always mess it up, Hooray for you. I like that sentiment and your circles and ric rac. Yay for the Red Sox. I have not even turned on a TV yet, I hope there were no problems after the game. Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Diane!! I love that you made your own background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done, Diane. I love how the colors in the ric-rac matches the card stock. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this non patriotic star card Diane! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo, love the pink and orange, so cool grounded with the black! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10