Friday, September 19, 2014

Mo Manning Challenge

Welcome!  Today I am using a Mo Manning digital stamp. I typically use clear and rubber stamps but I do have a short list of favorite digital artists and Mo Manning is at the top of that list! I have a few of her artwork in 'real' stamps- I am pretty sure they are all by Penny Black- but I really like being able to re-size her digi images. I have been playing with some different challenges lately so I decided to join in with the current challenge at http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/2014/09/challenge-237-fallautumn-with-mo-image.html

I love corn on the cob and I adore a fall harvest! I remember taking the girls (pre-Tessa) to a corn maze and having so many laughs. Yes- we do have fun- to quote my sister Denise! This gal made me think of Paige, guiding us thru the maze! Look at that face--and I love her crocs!  She is colored with Copics on X-Press It paper, the ovals are cut with Spellbinder dies. The patterned paper is from a New Bloom 6x6 pad purchased from Oozak.com. Gotta love Rusty at Oozak- he is my copic supplier and I usually get great papers, dies and stamps there, too! Fabulous selection and prices and the fastest shipping ever!
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Diane
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Diane...this is one of my favorite Mo images! he is just too dang cute! Love your coloring!! A perfect little "fall" creation!! Thanks so much for joining us for this fortnight's challenge at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10