Saturday, October 4, 2014

World Card Making Day 2014


Good morning! I hope today is a card-making, fun filled creative day! I plan to play with stamps and visit lots of blogs to get ideas and inspiration to create more cards!
I want to share my card for the current Cards in Envy challenge...twine!  I adore My Favorite Things stamps and this cowgirl is no exception!  I used copics on her skin, hair and dress and paper pieced the hat, vest and boots. I also used a white sign pen to add some interest to her dress. Head on over to http://www.cardsinenvy.blogspot.com/2014/09/entwined-challenge.html because this challenge ends soon!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to have another post later today to join the other Operation Write Home card makers create LOVE cards for our troops! Make sure you visit OWH this weekend!
 

http://operationwritehome.org/starsandstamps

 




 

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I love your twine lasso. Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cowgirl and sentiment!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cowgirl card! Love how you used your twine! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable cowgirl card! Lovin' the color combination! Happy WCMD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saw this card, Diane, and I love it! You know I love Pure Innocence and your paper piecing is awesome! Love the lasso and the tiny patterns. I think I must have this stamp...!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10