Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Paper Players #238 and Operation Write Home

Hello!  
I often plan to play along with the challenges at The Paper Players...and today I was successful! I chose the diagonal option of yellow-sequins-polka dots for my card and a super sweet Mo Manning digital image. Go check out the fun at  http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/

                                    


And even though it is April 1st-- I wanted to join in on the Mid Month Throwdown at OWH. http://operationwritehome.org/march-mid-month-throwdown-red-white-and-blue/ 
Our challenge is to use red, white and blue on a card. I like to make patriotic cards-but I also like to use the colors on other cards. And who can resist this cute little puppy by Purple Onion Designs?  I love to watch Therese ( https://lostinpaper.wordpress.com/) create her cards and I adore the Purple Onion stamps she often uses. The pooch was super quick to color with Copics and I love the simplicity of my card.



Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the week,
Diane

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love everything about your first card. The image, sentiment and your coloring. Your second card is a treasure also. He is so darn cute and all those stitched dies really help make him stand out and yet the message is still very much present. Fantastic job on both. Enjoy your evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two darling cards! Of course the pup is uber cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards! Your coloring is awesome. SO cute! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun friendship card! So much attention to detail. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10