Sunday, September 20, 2015

Another Ghost Card

Hi! 
I have another shaker Halloween card- and this time the ghost is from the Booyah set by Lawn Fawn-- so stinking cute! There are stamps of hats, wigs and a variety of facial expressions so the ghosts can be dressed up to go Trick or Treating!
I used a ship stamp from Simon Says Stamp and used white embossing powder--my thought was to make it look like a ghost ship....it just looks like a white ship-LOL. I also heat embossed the sentiment. The skull on the pirate hat is colored with a yellow glitter pen- so very cool in person.

Ahoy Matey (in honor of talk like a pirate day!) is the theme for this month's challenge at Words to Scrap By
http://words2scrapby.blogspot.com/2015/09/w2sb-21-ahoy-
matey.html
and Cards 4 Guyz is looking for cards with embossing http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/challenge-88-embossing-heat-or-dry.html.

Thanks for stopping by!
Diane

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! You pull elements from the different designers and combined them perfectly! The shaker ship is a great effect, too. Thanks for playing at Words 2 Scrap By!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful shaker card, this will certainly create smiles and happiness. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Diane... This is adorable, and you totally had me at booyah! I'm trying so hard to resist that stamp set, but I feel my resistance weakening. LOL! Thanks so much for joining us at Words 2 Scrap By. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pirate ghost! Super card all round but for me that is the star attraction of it! Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Real cute card, Diane. Great way to come up with a card for this darling challenge. Hope your days is as much fun as this little ghost pirate is having.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boo-yah! Great card and inspirational...I just picked up this stamp set!! Love the ghost ship and shaker element! Thanks for sharing your talent again in the W2SB Challenge 😀

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10