Sunday, September 13, 2015

Finally- a Card!

Hello!
It has been a long time since I created a card--- and where did the summer go? I felt like just yesterday I was packing my last batch of cards for OWH!

Today's card is for http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/. The challenge is to create a fall or Halloween card- but not too scary!   My ghost is a sweet, friendly ghost. The stamps are from CC Designs by Amy Young-- oh how I wish she was still designing stamps!!
I made a shaker card and put the sentiment inside the shaker.
And yes, I kept shaking it...very fun!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I am hoping to get back into my card making groove soon!
Diane

5 comments:

  1. Hi Diane! Great to see you and I really love your cute card! Just think how happy that will make a child! I wouldn't be able to stop shaking it, either, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been missing you so it is nice to see you creating again. She couldn't scare anyone because she is so darling. Fun card and any child will be thrilled with it. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing and welcome back. Cute card...I have not yet tried to make a shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shaker card and I'm sure some youngster from SAS4Kids will appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! ​ I sa​w​ it linked at Send a Smile 4 Kids and had to come see it and your blog. I am now your newest follower and would ​be honored​ if you visited my blog and became a follower too. http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10