Sunday, September 4, 2016

Frosty Sends Warm Fuzzies!

Hello!
The challenge at http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/
this time around is to create a card featuring something with an F. I decided to use this very friendly Frosty snowman who is sending warm fuzzies!  

I paper pieced his hat and scarf and it is hard to see but the snow banks and the fur and pompom on his hat are glistening from Spectrum Noir glitter markers. I love the patterned paper- it looks like the snow is actually moving!
Thanks for stopping by, 
Diane

2 comments:

  1. I adore your festive fuzzies. A greata fun card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you had done a technique to make that snow background. Fantastic pp for this card. I love the glitter accents on the snow and pompom.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10