Sunday, September 4, 2016

Non-traditional Colors With The Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge

I know, it is barely September...but have you started making your Christmas cards? I have a tiny pile- but what I have completed is thanks to the great challenges out there!  I love to make cards but sometimes I need a little push! Challenge #79 at the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge is to create a card using non traditional colors.    http://hjcchallenge.blogspot.ca/

I used a great stamp set from My Favorite Things and the pink cardstock is also by MFT. And yes, I put Spectrum Noir Sparkle markers on her coat and the fire; it photographs funny...I love it in real life!


Have a wonderful week!

Diane

2 comments:

  1. I just love your card. Such great colours and design. Thanks for playing along with us at Holly Jolly for our Non-traditional Colour challenge. Good luck. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you used pinks and oranges on this. It makes this card fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10